- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup marshmallow fluff (or melted marshmallows)
- 2/3 cup of cereal of your choice
- 2/3 cup crushed cookies (we used graham crackers) + a little extra for sprinkling
- pinch of salt
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
- 2 cups of any chocolate
- 2 tbs butter
- any chopped up candy bars or mini eggs
- white chocolate to drizzle (optional)
- sprinkles (optional)
- In a saucepan, melt butter on low heat. Add salt. If using marshmallows, add them and continue until they are melted. If using marshmallow fluff, remove from heat and stir in the fluff.
- Make sure not to burn mixture.
- Add cereal and crushed cookies and mix well.
- Place in greased 8 inch square pan lined with parchment paper. Pat down. Sprinkle remaining cookies on the crust.
- Set in fridge while making filling.
- Over double boiler, add in chocolate, condensed milk and butter.
- Melt until chocolate is all melted.
- Pour into pan over crust.
- Top with chopped easter chocolate and mini chocolate eggs.
- Melt white chocolate and dye (at your choice).
- Drizzle over top and top with sprinkles.
- Allow to cool in fridge.
- Cut into squares and serve.