- Q: How do I get a birthday announcement on BT Celebrations?
A: Celebrating a birthday? Please send your pictures and information to us really, really early! It is best to send in your pictures one month in advance. Please do not call – this will not speed up or help the process. Please use our BT Celebrations page.
- Q: I won something! How do I claim my prize?
- A: Unless otherwise instructed, all prize winners must pick up their prizes within 7 days of winning from our offices at:
Breakfast Television – City
1200 McGill College Avenue, 8th Floor
Montreal, Quebec H3B 4G7
– Prizes cannot be mailed out to winners.
Prizes can be picked up Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Q: How do I send mail to my favourite on air personalities?
- A: You can reach us through our Contact Us page.
- Q: Something on your website isn’t working properly. How do I report it?
- A: Please send a detailed message through our Contact Us page describing the issue specifically, the browser/operating system you are using, any screenshots you may have, and whether this is a reoccurring issue. We will make sure to review, and if necessary, work on the issue in a timely manner.
- Q: Where do I find BT Montreal on my television?
- A: Videotron Classic cable: 14 (SD)
Videotron illico: 14 (SD), 614 (HD)
Bell Satellite: 207 (SD), 1033 (HD)
Bell Fibe: 204 (SD), 1204 (HD)
Over-the-air Antenna(OTA): 62.1 (HD)
Shaw Direct (Advanced Channel Grid): 97 (SD), 546 (HD)
Shaw Direct (Classic Channel Grid): 366 (SD), 46 (HD)
Rogers: 122 (SD)
- Q: Can I watch the show live on the web?
- A: We live stream every morning at btmontreal.ca/live between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m. It is responsive and works on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices. Happy viewing! iPhone owners can also use our Breakfast Television App, available for download here.
- Q: I have a great idea for a segment! Who do I contact?
- A: You can send us your ideas through our Contact Us page.
- Q: I have a news tip I want to send your way. Where do I email it?
- A: You can send us your tips to email@example.com.
- Q: Who supplies fashions and hair for the BT personalities?
- A: Please see below:
- Alexandre Despatie’s wardrobe supplied by:
30 Prince Arthur West | boutiqueduo.com
- Elias Makos’s wardrobe supplied by:
1001 Ste. Catherine W. (514) 289-9690
1 Place Ville Marie (514) 875-1406
1001 Laurier (514) 271-7787 | tristanstyle.com
- Laura Casella’s wardrobe supplied by:
1220 St Catherines St. West
(514) 861-9346 | jacob.ca
- Wilder Weir’s wardrobe supplied by:
Boutique in Ogilvy, 1307 St. Catherine West
In Mens First Collection, 1150 de Maisonneuve W. | www.vangils.eu/en
Joanne Vrakas’s hair styled by:
75 Avenue Shamrock
(514) 490-4247 | Facebook: Fresh Coiffure